Top 10 Inspirational Motivational Quotes # 3

 
Mahatma Gandhi
Mahatma Gandhi

"The Good Man Is The Friend Of All Living Things"


"Commonsense Is The Realised Sence Of Proportion"


"Those Who Knows How to Think to Need No Teacher"


"Self Respect Knows No considerations"


" Where There Is Love There Is Love"


" Peace Is Its Own Reward"


"My Life Is My Massage"


"I Offer You Peace, I Offer You Love, I Offer You Friendship, I See Your Beauty, I Hear Your Feelings, My Wisdom Flows From The Highest Source, I Salute That Source In You. Let Us Work Together For Unity And Love"


"Happiness Is When What You Think, What You Say, And What You Do Are In Harmony"


"Non-Violence Is The Greatest Force At The Disposal Of Mankind. It Is MighterThan The Mightiest Weapon Of Destruction Devised By The Ingenuity Of Man"


These Quotes Are By Mahatma Gandhi

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.