Top 10 Inspirational Motivational Quotes By Mandela #1

Nelson Mandela
Nelson Mandela


"A Winner Is A Dreamer Who Never Give Up"


"When A Man Has Done What He Considers To Be His Duty To His People And His Country, He Can Rest In Peace. I Believe I Have Made That Effort And That Is, Therefore, Why I Will Sleep For The Eternity"


"As We Let Our Own Light Shine, We Unconsciously Give Other People Permission To Do The Same"


"Fools Multiply When Wise Are Silent"


"Its Always Seems Impossible Until Its Done"


"I Never Lose, I Either win Or Learn"


"Lead From The Back, And Let Others Believe They Are In Front"


"The Greatest Glory In Living Lies Not In Never Falling, But In Rising Every Time We Fall"


"I Learned That Courage Was Not The Absence Of Fear But The Triumph Over It"


"One Of The Most Difficult Things  Is Not To Change Society, But To Change Yourself"



These Quotes Are By Nelson Mandela


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.